Hartland & Co. is a premier independent investment advisor with collective assets under advisement of approximately $12 billion. Founded in 1989, the company is 100% employee/board owned. The company is independent of any affiliations with broker dealers, investment management firms, banks or custodians. Hartland & Co. works with clients to help ensure that investments are strategically directed to meet their institutional or individual needs. This involves developing investment policy and an asset allocation plan, selecting investment managers to implement the policy and reporting on investment performance. The Hartland & Co. consulting team provides expertise and leadership to endowments and foundations, healthcare related organizations, public funds, pension and 401(k) plan sponsors and private clients.
- A flat, bureaucracy-free organizational structure that fosters creative thinking and involvement at all levels of the organization.
- The opportunity to join a growing and dynamic employee-owned firm that offers professional growth in an industry that is both dynamic and intellectually challenging.
- An opportunity to work with high-profile institutions across the country.
- A competitive base salary with an incentive bonus program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company contributions.
- Company-paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Long-Term Disability insurance plans.
Director, Human Resources
1100 Superior Avenue East, Suite 700
Cleveland, Ohio 44114